NDA(I) 2020 Registration to End Today i.e 28 January 2020. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts a national level entrance test called UPSC NDA/NA examination for recruit candidates in the Army, Navy and Air Force. This exam is conducted two times in a year. The online application form was available on 8th January 2020 on its official website. The last date to apply online is 28 Jan 2020(today) till 06:00 pm. The interested candidates have to fill the online application before the last day of NDA(I) 2020 registration. For the NDA(I) 2020 registration the direct links and details are given below.
Steps to fill the NDA 2020 application form:
Step.1: Go to the official website for registration. (The link for the NDA 2020 registration are given below)
Step.2: Fill the registration form by provides basic details such as name, mobile number, email address, etc.
Step.3: After successful registration, id and password will provide you with the help of email and register mobile number.
Step.4: Fill the necessary details asked in application form like personal details, contact details, educational details, etc
Step.5: Pay the application fee of Rs 100/- (The SC/ ST candidates and sons of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army will be exempted from fee payment).
For the NDA 2020 Registration: Click Here
Schedules of NDA(I) 2020:
The Schedules for NDA(I) 2020 are given below-
|Notification Release date||8th January 2020|
|Last date to apply||28th January 2020|
|Release of Admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||19th April 2020|
|Declaration of result||May 2020|
1. The candidate should be in between 16.5 to 19 years of age.
2. A candidate who wants to join the Army Wing should have passed the 10+2 exam in any stream.
3. The candidate who wants to join the Navy and Air Force should have passed 10+2 exams in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
4. Only male candidates (unmarried) are allowed to appear for the test
5. A candidate recommended by the Service Selection Board has to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. The minimum height acceptable is 157.5 cm(162.5cm for Air Force )