Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) School of Business Management has begun the online application process for MBA Law programme. Interested candidates can fill the application form till 14th June 2020. Aspirants are advised to check that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria criteria before filling the registration form. NMIMS offers admission in a 2-year Master of Business Administration Law programme for the academic year 2020-2021 under its fully developed constituent school, School of Business Management. The link of the registration page is given below, students can also visit the official website for their registration.
Get Information Regarding, NMIMS School of Buisness Management
|Last Date to Register||14th June 2020|
|Call letters for Written Test / Personal Interview||16th June 2020|
|Conduct of Written Test and Personal Interview||27th June, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List||6th July, 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||24th July, 2020|
|Commencement of Programme||19th August, 2020|
- Candidate should have passed LL.B. /B.A. LLB /B.B.A. LLB /B.Sc LL.B ./LL.M. degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% in final year examination or aggregate in all years. Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations may also apply.
- Candidates who have duly passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Candidates graduated by doing part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines.
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score of last 5 years will be considered) or Candidates with score of 200 & above in NMAT by GMAC for 2020 admissions or A valid score in Written Test conducted for MBA (Law) Program by NMIMS
Steps to Fill the Application form:
- Visit the official website of NMIMS or Click on the Registration link given below
- After that the page will redirected to the Registration Page. Then Click on the New applicant
- Fill up all the detailed informations asked in the application/registration form, the information should be genuine.
- Submit all the Documents required in the prescribed format and specification
- Pay the Application Fees that is required (Rs 2000) through Net banking, Debit/Credit card.
- Download and Keep the application form for future use.
Click Here, for Registration
The candidates to make themselves eligible for the admission need to qualify written entrance examination and the personal interview rounds. The conducting authorities will decide the minimum cut-off and those who have cleared the cut-off criteria will be called in for the admission into MBA Law Course.
Candidates aspiring to take admission to NMIMS MBA Law programme must fill the application form before June 14, 2020., after this date no application will be accepted under any circumstances
Address: SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms)
School of Business Management
V. L. Mehta Road
Vile Parle (West)
Mumbai – 400 056
Read Here, Gateway to dream institutions-CAT or NMAT?
Also Read, NMAT 2020 Schedules Released by GMAC,Click Here For Details
Read to Know, What Makes NMIMS an Ideal Option for Students. Check the Facts Here