Prime Minister Narendra Modi has adressed the youth of India today 3rd March 2021 at 10;30 AM. In the session PM modi has discussed about the impact of Education, research and skill development for Atmanirbhar Bharat. He said that country must be self reliant.
The Union Education Minister, Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal had shared about the session in his twitter account officially. He will be addressing the valedictory session on "Harnessing Education and Skill Development for an Atmanirbha of the event at 3:35 pm.
PM Modi said that youth must have self confidence for building an "Atmanirbhar Bharat'.Self confidence comes when youth has faith in their education, knowledge and skills. THey also discuss about the budget prepared for education and research development.
Here are the highlights of PM Modi speech given:
- The education budget 2021 will help to enhance the education, skill and research.After health budget, more focus is given to education budget.
- India has been placed in top 50 innovative countries for Global Innovation Index and continuous improvement in higher education.
- Students and new scientist will get more opportunities.
- "We have to ensure our youth gets the best content in Indian languages from primary to higher education"- said by PM Modi.
- The government will focus more on the implementation of Atal Tinkering Labs in schools and Atal Incubation Centers in various organization.
- For increasing revenue for farmers biotechnology researchers are focusing more.
- The new trends of India , Hackathons for the startups of India. This strengthening the industries and abilities of youth across the coubtry.