The Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education & Research Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (MCAER PG CET) is an examination that many aspire to excel in, to pursue further goals. It requires extensive planning and preparation, and deep concentration. Let us see how you can get the best out of the MCAER PG CET preparation, any time you decide to start studying.
MCAER Preparation Tips
To crack the MCAER PG CET exam, you will need to master all the topics well in advance. This can be achieved in the following ways:
1. Begin preparation early: If you begin your preparation much earlier before the scheduled date of the exam, you get ample time to study, revise and refer to different study materials.
2. Make your study time worth: It is not necessary to study for the whole day but concentrate and make the maximum of the hours you put into MCAER preparation.
3. Understand syllabus: It is very important to be aware of each and every topic of the exam syllabus so that you can cover all topics in your preparation.
4. Obtain the detailed syllabus from any authentic source and clear any doubts you have about the exam syllabus.
5. Make a schedule: Charting out a study schedule and following it is necessary to ace the test. You must allocate appropriate time for each topic including revisions and breaks.
6. If you are unable to keep up with your study schedule, make sure you make up the time.
7.Revise as many times as possible: The number of revisions, the better. If you have ample time, you can do multiple revisions of the subjects. In case of time is short, you must learn to prioritise and revise the hard topics first
8. Check your preparation status: The candidate is the best judge of his preparation. You must take various sample tests, mock tests and note down results. This is a check to find out where you stand and what areas you need to work on to improve your results.
Books for MCAER Preparation
The following books and study material may be useful to prepare for MCAER PG exam:
- BSc. Agriculture Entrance Exam by Arihant Expert
- Agriculture at a Glance by RK Sharma
- Guide for Agriculture Competitive Exams by RK Sharma, RS Maitryi, N Pandey and AP Singh