OUAT 2020 Application Form Last Date Ends Today i.e 20th April 2020 for UG courses. Earlier it was scheduled to be ended on the 3rd of April. Orissa University Agriculture & Technology is the conducting authority for OUAT 2020 examination. OUAT 2020 Application form has been made available from 20th February 2020. Earlier it was going to end on 26th March candidates have to apply through online mode.
Steps To Apply:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the given registration link.
- Now fill all the personal details such as Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Now you will receive OTP in your provided mobile number.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature & necessary documents in the application form.
- Fill the exam center choice as per your preference.
- After that, re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the self-declaration.
- Then submit the application fee.
- Now take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee in online mode through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 1400 as an application fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable & non-transferrable in any case.
To Apply Click Here
|Application form commences||20th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||20th April 2020|
|OUAT exam date||26th April 2020|
|Submission of application form-‘B’(online)||21st May 2020 to 10th June 2020|
Nationality: Indian national candidates having Orissa state domicile will be eligible to apply for OUAT 2020 examination.
Age Criteria: He/ She must be 17 years of age as on 31/12/2020.
Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th examination from any recognized board or University.
Percentage: Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidates).
Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) subjects.