CG PPHT 2020 Application Form Last date ends tomorrow i.e. 3rd May 2020 via online mode. Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test is a state-level exam which is conducted every year by the CG Vyapam. The exam is conducted only once in a year. Eligible candidates will get admission into first year B.Pharma & D. Pharm courses. Through this examination, students will get admission to various government & private institutions situated in the Chhattisgarh State.
Steps To Apply:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Now register yourself by selecting the exam center & entering basic details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature as prescribed size & format.
- Now fill other academic & educational details.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Enter your registration id & enter the amount payable according to category.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Now take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Online method of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any case.
Application fee for different categories will be as:
General Rs. 200/-
OBC Rs. 150/-
SC/ ST/ PwD Rs 100/-
To Apply Click Here
|Application form commences||17th March 2020|
|Submission of application form||3rd May 2020|
|Application Correction||May 2020|
|CG PPHT exam date||May 2020|
Candidates must check the following details regarding CG PPHT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Domicile: Candidates applying for Chhattisgarh quota seats must be Chhattisgarh state domiciled.
- Mandatory subjects: Candidates must qualify 12th with Physics & Chemistry and any one from Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology with English as a mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks in PCM or PCB (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category).
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for B.Pharma is 30 years as on 1.07.2020.
- Age Relaxation: 3 years of age relaxation will be given for reserved category and female candidates.
- Age Limit for D.Pharm: There will be no age limit for D. Pharm course.
Know More About CG PPHT
Also Read About Pharmacy Career and Job Prospects in India