Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is an entrance examination series for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India. It is conducted by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams run by the Government of Kerala. With lakhs of students applying for KEAM every year, the exam is considered as one of the competitive exams in the state of Kerala. This article will give you an idea on what should be their KEAM preparation plan, last-minute preparation tips, best books for KEAM and more.
KEAM Preparation Plan:
As the exam is around the corner, you should smartly make their planning for better execution. Below are the steps to follow while preparing for the exams:
- Know your KEAM syllabus thoroughly -Before starting with preparations, you must know the detailed syllabus. By going through the KEAM syllabus, they will be able to know all the subjects and topics from where the questions are produced. By knowing the syllabus you can segregate each unit or chapter accordingly to fare well in the exam. Practicing from previous years' KEAM question papers will help you to know the overall structure of the actual question paper.
Check KEAM exam pattern -Once you are familiar with the syllabus, then the next part is to know the KEAM exam pattern to have a proper understanding of the overall question paper. It is vital for you to get acquainted with the exam pattern of KEAM to know the section-wise distribution of marks, type, and numbers of questions and duration of the exam. You can check the KEAM exam pattern.
Best books for KEAM
It is important to study correct books for KEAM preparation. The best way to start is to be thorough with the Class XI and XII books. For important books, you can check the sites which provide books. Students can take the help of the reference books but it should cover the syllabus. You must look for the objective type questions and practice regularly to get hold of the important topics and keep notes on such topics. Make a list of formulas, and frequently apply them to your questions.
Best Books for KEAM 2020 preparation:
|Objective Physics||Arihant Publications|
|Concept of Physics Volume 1 & 2||HC Verma|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Problems in Physics A.A Pinsky|
|Problems in Physics A.A Pinsky||A.A Pinsky|
|NCERT Chemistry||Class 11 & 12|
|Numerical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
|Mathematics for class 11 and 12||R.D Sharma|
|Problems in Calculus in one variable|
|Higher Algebra Hall Knight||Hall Knight|
|Complete Mathematics||Complete Mathematics Mc Graw Hills|
Latest News Of KEAM 2020: Exam Center Change Option Open for Its Applicant
- It is advisable that you visit your exam center a day or two in advance and since you have a weekend right before KEAM, consider figuring out how you would go to the center and what exactly is your exam centre’s location. This will save you from any tension on the exam day as far as reaching the right exam venue is concerned.
- Reach the venue 30 minutes before the exam time. If due to some reason you report to the exam center half an hour after the commencement of the exam then you would not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Read the instructions on the examination paper carefully before attempting the questions.
- Try and solve questions which you know or find easy/average right at the beginning, this will boost your confidence level.
- If you get stuck in a section/ some questions, then do not panic and leave these questions and attempt the rest of the paper. When you complete your exam, revisit these questions and calmly try to solve them.
- Work towards optimal utilization of your time. Fix a time duration wherein you need to complete a set of questions. This will help you to complete your exam in time so that you will have some time to revise.