AIIMS Nursing 2020 registration dates have been extended from 16th January 2020 to 31st January 2020. It will be conducted to offer admissions in B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Post Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing Courses. Its a national level exam conducted every year by All India Institutes of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi for offering admission into AIIMS.the all necessary details like Eligibility, Steps to apply, important dates are given below
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of AIIMS Exams
2. Click on the link "Basic Registration For AIIMS B.Sc.or M.Sc. Courses-2020 Session"
3. Click on the tab "Click here for New Basic Registration"
4. Click on "Proceed"
5. Fill all the details asked
6. Click on "Generate Registration IS and password"
7. Use these credentials to login
8. Fill up the application form
9. Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and thumb impression with correct specifications
10. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 (Rs 1200 for SC/ST) through online mode
11. Submit the application form
To Apply B.Sc Nursing: Click Here
To Apply M.Sc Nursing: Click Here
|Events||Dates for B.Sc||Dates for M.Sc|
|Registration starts||12th December 2019||13th December 2019|
|Registration ends||31st January 2020||31st January 2020|
|Last date for submission of documents||4th May 2020||25th February 2020|
|Exam date of B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)||6th June 2020||-|
|Exam date of B.Sc (Paramedical Courses)||20th June 2020||-|
|Exam date of B.Sc(H) Nursing||28th June 2020||6th June 2020|
For B.Sc (H) Nursing:
Candidates who have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and has a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e.10+2 or equivalent is 55% for Gen/EWS/OBC and 50% in case of SCs/STs categories
For B.Sc (Paramedical):
Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics with 50% for Gen/ EWS/OBC and 45% in case of SCs/ STs Categories
For B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic):
1. Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible)
2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
3. Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council
4. In case of male nurses, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), besides being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months: i) O.T. Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
For M.Sc Nursing:
1. Candidates must have a qualified B.Sc. Nursing (Post certificate/post-basic), B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing or it's equivalent from any University recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
2. Candidates must have a qualified bachelor's degree with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST category).
3. Candidates must be registered as Nurse, RN, RM with any State Nursing Council.
For know more about AIIMS: Click Here