Designing and creating electronic devices, firmware, and client applications, a variety of modules are needed to make the technology work. Electronic product design and production allows one to consider these components and their functionality.
In order to build a sound career plan that will place one on the road to their dream career in product design engineering, one can perform an overview of his/ her current talents, ability, education and other achievements and decide which qualifications and experience is needed to develop in order to prepare for the desired target. Powered with this knowledge, one can set out a roadmap with concrete objectives and priorities to gain the experience and skills would need to continue the career in product design engineering.
Know more: Building Products and Systems Design Course
- Develop a building management system using PLC/HMI programming to monitor and operate consumer utility services within a pharmaceutical production facility.
- Conduct troubleshooting, circuit design and configuration analysis to help products meet international and OEM EMC requirements.
- Participate in exhibits and conferences to keep up-to-date in computer hardware technologies, product concepts, emerging markets.
- Develop high-speed digital circuits using the VHDL design technique.
- Plan the FEU PWA and its conceptual execution in the VHDL.
- Create and execute personalised UUT research systems using LabVIEW.
- Develop a DC-DC power supply to be used in current goods.
- Support for the creation and debugging of LabView software for different programmes.
- Applicants willing to build a career in electronics product design need to have a bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering or any field related to it.
- Students can also plan for a masters degree to be able to get into their desired institutes.
The syllabus that is covered in the field are
- Introduction to Industrial Design: General introduction to the program, the role of ID in the field of industrial design. Industry, product creativity, design theory and role of product design. Products
- Tools and methods of growth: The methodology of Product Design: design and production of electronic products, Methodology,
- Creativity strategies, brainstorms, documentation: Product Planning: Identifying the job, arranging the task, calculating the cost of labour and the sum of labour costs.
- Ergonomics: Ergonomics of electronics The electronic application of ergonomics in offices and plaques layouts, screen construction ergonomics, case study.
- Esthetics: components of aesthetics, aesthetics of control.
- Visual Contact Methods: viewpoint, band sketching and rendering techniques, elements of Engineering drawing, assembly drawing of the drawing part, exploding views
- Product Anatomy: form design, structure design, normal and non-standard structures, industrial standards.
Read more: Give Wings To Your Creativity With Designing Careers