TANCET 2020 Registration Ends Today. Apply Now
The registration process of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020 ends today i.e. 4th February 2020 (At 5.00 PM). The registration last date eas extended by Anna University from 31st January. The exam will be conducted on 29th February and 1st March for different courses. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of Anna University
2. Click on ‘TANCET 2020 Registration’
3. Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Password to generate id and password.
4. Re-login to fill TANCET Application Form.
5. Upload a recent colored passport size photograph. Check the photo format size and other details.
6. Pay the application fee of Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST)
7. Post submission of the form, an application number will be auto-generated by the system.
To register for TANCET 2020, Click Here
TANCET 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of Registration of Application||January 7, 2020 (10 AM)|
|Last date for Registration of Application||February 4, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||February 13, 2020|
|TANCET 2020 (M.C.A)||February 29, 2020 (10 AM to 12 Noon)|
|TANCET 2020 (M.B.A)||February 29, 2020 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|TANCET 2020 (M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan)||March 1, 2020 (10 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Announcement of Results||March 20, 2020|
|Downloading of Mark Sheets||March 23, 2020|
For M. Tech/M. Arch/M.E./M. Plan:
1. Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the respective disciplines
2. Minimum Marks: One should qualify the qualifying degree with at least 50% aggregate (45% for the candidates belong to SC/ST categories).
3. GATE Score: Candidates who have valid GATE scorecard from 2017, 2018, 2019 can also apply.
1. Qualifying Exam: Candidate should possess a minimum of 3 years of Bachelor’s degree.
2. Minimum Marks: Must pass with 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying degree examination.
1. Qualifying Exam: Must have a Bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 and graduation level.
2. Minimum Marks: Should secure at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
For MCA (Lateral Entry):
1. Qualifying Exam: Must have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology) with mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level. Minimum Marks: Candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks SC/ST.
2. Qualifying Exam: Must have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology) with mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level.
3. Minimum Marks: Candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks SC/ST.
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2020) is the state level entrance examination. It is managed by the Anna University, Chennai. It is conducted to offer admissions into M.E., M. Tech, MCA, M. Arch, M. Plan, and MBA courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into Anna University and other affiliated colleges of the universities of Tamil Nadu.
For details about TANCET 2020 exam, Click Here
Also, read about GATE, CAT
Also read, Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations