TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2020: The last date of registration (with fine amount) has been extended by the conducting authority i.e. Osmania University. The last date to register is 20th September 2020, no application will be accepted after the due date. However, a fine amount of Rs 4000/- will be charged from the students who are applying on or before 20th September 2020. Further TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2020 exam date has also been declared today. As per the notification the exam is scheduled to be conducted on the date 9th October 2020.
The conducting authorities of Osmania University have advised students to keep regular updates with the official website in order to not miss any kind of information. Interested candidates can register themselves and also pay the application fees using the link given below, they can also visit the official website for the same.
|The last date to register with a fine amount of Rs 4000/-||20th September 2020|
|Exam Date||9th October 2020|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
Details of TS LAWCET. Check Here
Check Here, TS PGLCET Details
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website of TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET.
- Click on the application payment tab.
- Pay the required application fees through Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card.
- Save the payment reference id for further use.
- Click on the Application Form tab.
- Enter the valid details like payment id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth.
- Click on "proceed to fill application".
- Fill all the basic details.
- Upload the valid documents.
- Check and validate before the final submission.
Click Here, to pay Application Fees.
Click Here, to Apply for TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2020.
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) and Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad this year to offer admissions to LLB/BL and LLM courses. Candidates can get admission to the various government and private universities and their affiliated colleges of law in the state of Telangana.
Read To Know:
- Career in Law and its Rewards
- NLU or DU : Which is a Better Place
- Latest Updates on Law Entrance Exams 2020
- Trending Career Options for you, Being a Law Student