Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can be defined as the practices, techniques, and innovations used by different employees to promote customer service relationships. Customer Relationship Manager analyses customer interactions and data across the customer life cycle to help maintain customers and drive sales growth. Client data of an organization includes information such as client/company website, internet, video chat, direct mail, marketing materials, and social media. CRM programs can also provide customer-oriented employees with comprehensive details on the customer's personal records, records of transactions, interests, and complaints. The overall aim of the company's customer relationship management is to sell their goods well and to keep customers happy.
- There are many MBA courses to become CRM.
- To take admission in MBA programs will require an individual to clear the standard admission examination (CAT).
- The candidate should have a graduation degree from a recognized institute.
- However, other business schools require CAT, XAT, GMAT, or MAT, each of which is valid for admission to any management institution in India.
- Apart from these entrance tests, there are few business schools that conduct aptitude tests individually. Short candidates listed in these tests may request the appearance of additional GD and PI rounds.
- Many B-schools offer admission to the candidate on the basis of cumulative scores, GD/ PIs, and sometimes work experience.
Syllabus for Customer Relationship Management
Customer Experience Management Syllabus as prescribed by numerous universities and schools.
For semester I
- Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Research Methods for Management
- Corporate Communication
- Operations Management
For semester II
- Retail Operations Management
- Relationship Marketing
- Strategic Customer Relations Management
- Virtual Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Marketing of Services
- Business Environment and Ethics
- Strategic Management
Professionals need expertise other than academic achievement to be a successful Client Experience Manager. These capabilities not only help management keep clients, but they also help them create a positive market image for the company.
- Critical Analysis
- Excellent listening and leadership capabilities
- Empathetic attitude combined with excellent bargaining capabilities
- Efficient time control and constructive strategy
- Substantial technological knowledge
Read more: Career in Advertising and Public Relations