The National Board of Examination (NBE) is going to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2021 on 18th April in online mode. But in the last seven days, the COVID 19 positive cases are continuously rising throughout the country. No one can predict the peak of the covid cases. That's why the exam authority has decided not to postpone the exam and will conduct the exam on the same date with some new protocols. NEET PG is the most competitive and largest medical exam in our country. Due to the importance of the exam, the authority has been decided to add some further protective guidelines for the aspirants to conduct the exam safely. Here is the list of new COVID 19 Guidelines.
- NBE has decided to increase the number of test centers and to give an option to choose the allotted test center within the state.
- The exam authority has issued a COVID E Pass along with admit card to facilitate the movement of the aspirants in case of any travel-related restriction.
- The authority has issued staggered time slots for every aspirant to avoiding excess gathering in the exam center. They are required to communicate with the allotted time slot through email and SMS individually.
- A separation isolation lab has been created in every exam center to record the temperature of the candidates by using thermogenic. If any candidates are detected any symptoms of COVID 19 can also take the exam in a separate isolation lab.
- Without a face mask candidates will not be allowed to the exam center, and also to carry water bottles, gloves, etc will not allow. Only admit cards with other required documents will be allowed to the test center.
The National Board of Education (NBE) is going to conduct NEET PG 2021 in Computer Based Test(CBT) mode. This exam gives admission to various postgraduate programs-Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), and diploma courses in both government and private colleges in India.
Also read about