The application form of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2020 has been released by BITS Pilani on its official website. The last date to submit the application form is 31st March 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for BITSAT through online mode only.
Steps to Apply for BITSAT 2020
1. Go to the official website of BITSAT
2. Click on the registration link in the home page
3. Provide all the necessary details asked in the registration form
4. Your login ID and password will be generated
5. Use those credentials to open the application form
6. Fill all the necessary areas of the application form
7. Upload scanned images of photo and signature
8. Pay the application fee
9. Submit the application form
|Male/Female for Dubai Centre||The US $90 (Rs. 6300)|
To apply for BITSAT 2020, Click Here
|Registration Started||January 11, 2020|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT 2020||March 31, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||April 20 to May 12, 2020|
|BITSAT exam date||May 16 to May 25, 2020|
|Result declaration||June 2020|
Candidates aspiring for admission through BITSAT 2020 must first check the eligibility conditions laid out by the exam conducting authority before filling the application form. Candidates who fulfill the BITSAT 2020 eligibility conditions will only be considered for admissions at BITS campuses – Pilani, Hyderabad, GOA. The basic eligibility to appear for BITSAT 2020 is to secure a minimum of 60% in each of the subjects of class 12. Further criteria have been listed below:
1. Candidates must have passed a 12th class examination with an aggregate of 75% marks.
2. The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their main subjects.
3. There’s no age limit but only those candidates who are appearing in or have passed their 10+2 can sit in the exam.
BITSAT 2020 eligibility for B.E, and MSc
1. Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects in 12th class.
2. Candidates must have secured secure minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
3. Candidate must also have secured a minimum of 60% in each of the above subjects.
For more details about BITSAT 2020 exam, Click Here
For details about BITS Institutes, Click Here