Due to the global pandemic in 2020, all law entrance exams 2021 have been affected in some way or the other. The schedules are getting revised and the students are having a hard time keeping track of things. To help the students during this time, the latest updates of the law entrance exams 2021 are mentioned below.
CLAT 2021 Mock Tests
|Mock test dates for UG programme||July 15 and July 22 (Tentatively)|
|Mock test date for PG programme||July 15 (Tentatively)|
|Mode||Online for 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Last date for submission of CLAT 2021 application form||July 10 (Tentatively)|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Subjects covered||English, Current affairs, GK, Quantitative techniques, Logical and legal reasoning|
- The consortium of NLUs have recently announced that it will conduct mock tests for UG and PG law applicants so as to help them get accustomed to the online centre-based CLAT 2021 exam.
- By taking the mock tests, the applicant will learn the nuances of the computer-based exam and other important facets that will make the transition to the online examination easier.
- The test locations have been added to ensure the safety of the candidates during COVID-19. An increase in test centres will also mean lesser candidates in a test centre. This will ensure that social-distancing norms can be followed.
- The applicant will be able to select three test centres in the order of preference till July 10.
BHU LLB and BLAT exam dates announced
|Law exams conducted by Banaras Hindu University||BHU LLB and BLAT|
|Exam date||16-31 August 2020 (Tentatively)|
- Candidates will be issued admit card of the examinations tentatively one week before the law entrance exam. - - However, the final decision on the exam dates will be subject to the guidelines of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will also allow candidates to change their first choice exam city through log-in accounts till June 20. This has been done to accommodate applicants who may have left their cities owing to COVID-19 situation.
|Application form for AILET 2021- last date||To be announced|
|Exam date||2nd May, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.|
|Admit card available from||N / A|
|Subjects covered||English, GK, Current affairs, Legal aptitude, Maths, Reasoning|
Few Recent Updates:
- NLU Delhi has decided to conduct the AILET 2021 in online mode.. The exam was previously conducted in offline mode.
- TS LAWCET 2020 exam indefinitely postponed
The law entrance exam has been postponed until further notice. Earlier the date for the online exam was scheduled on July 10. TS LAWCET 2020 application is now open with various late fees.
- AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET 2020 exams on August 6
Sri Krishnadevaraya University will conduct online-based law entrance examinations on August 6. The last date to submit without a late fee is June 15.
- DU LLB 2020 Admission Process Commenced
Delhi University has released the application form for DU LLB entrance examination and DU LLM entrance test. The application form can be filled in online mode only. The entrance exams for both law programmes will be conducted in August.
|Candidates will be admitted to||Campus Law Centre, Law Centre - I and Law Centre – II|
|Exam date||2 and 8 June 2020|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Subjects covered||English, Legal aptitude, GK, analytical reasoning|
KLEE 2021 exams postponed
- CEE Kerala will conduct the exam for the 3-year LLB on June 20, while the exam for the 5-year LLB programme will be conducted on June 6.
- Both the exams will be conducted online.
- The exam officials have released fresh exam day guidelines as protection against COVID-19, like students need to bring masks, maintain social distancing, and agree to thermal scanning.
SLAT or SET 2021 registration process re-opened
|Admit cards will be available from||July 7 (Tentatively)|
|Exam date||July 19 (Tentatively)|
|Exam duration||2 hrs|
|Total questions||Reduced to 90 from 150|
|Subjects covered||Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and General Knowledge|
|Questions from each section||15 (instead of 30)|
- Candidates who have been affected by COVID-19 can now register and pay the fee from June 11 to 30.
A general overview of Law Exams 2021
|National level||State level||University level|
|CLAT, LSAT & AILET (all three entrances are currently active)||MH CET, AP LAWCET, KLEE, TS LAWCET||DU LLB Exams, SLAT, AMU Law, ILSAT, ULSAT, CUSAT CAT Law|