CUCET 2020: Application/Registration Process Started. Apply Now
Application/Registration Process for the Central University Common Entrance Test (CU CET) has started from the date 16th March 2020. Conducting authority of the examination has released the official notification regarding the same on its official website(https://www.cucetexam.in/). The Registration/application process is scheduled to end on the date 11th April 2020. Candidates who have passed class 12th exam or is appearing for the class 12th boards can apply for the undergraduate (UG) programmes while those who are in final years of their bachelor’s degree or have passed the exam can apply for postgraduate (PG)programmes.
Check Details About CU CET
List of Central Universities:
- Assam University, Silchar
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
- Bengaluru Dr BRAmbedkar School of Economics
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Odisha
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Khallikote University, Berhampur
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
|Online registration process begins||16th March 2020|
|Online registration process ends||11th April 2020|
|Issue of admit cards||May 18|
|Date of exams (UG and PG) ||May 30, 31|
|Exam date for research programmes||June 6, 7|
|Result to be declared|| June 26, 2020|
|UG||50% in 12th for General Category|
45% in 12th for Reserved Category
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Biology|
|PG||55% in UG for General Category|
50% in UG for Reserved Category
|Bachelor’s in the same field Or any associated field of the course in which you wish to take Masters|
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of CU CET.
- Candidates should register themselves with valid email id.
- Fill all the mandatory details of the application like the academic details, contact or communication details and many others.
- Upload the scanned documents, images as per the prescribed specifications
- Check and validate the details provided, this is because of any error is found then the whole application form will be cancelled,
- Pay the required application fees
- Submit the application form and Download the same for future uses.
- General/ OBC/ EWS -- Rs 800 for UG/PG programmes and Rs 1000 for research programmes
- SC/ST--- RS 350 for UG/PG and Rs 450 for RP
- PwD - Nil
Click Here, to Go to the Registration/Application Page
CU CET is a national level examination which is regulated by ten central universities jointly. It is a combined entrance test organized for providing admission into various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central universities across India. The CU CET is conducted once a year across 120 cities in India. A total of 20 universities participate, including 13 central universities and apart from them, Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) is also a participating institute for the exam. Central University of Rajasthan is the coordinating university for the exam, which invites applications from eligible students each year.