Bharati Vidyapeeth University has released the revised schedule of BVP CET 2020 (Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test) on its official website. The B.Tech exam will be conducted on August 10 and 16. The result for the common entrance test will be declared on August 20.
BVP CET 2020 Revise Schedule:
|Application form released||February 2020|
|Last date to apply for the first test||July 30, 2020|
|Last date to apply for the second test||August 6, 2020|
|BVP CET first test||August 10, 2020|
|BVP CET second test||August 16, 2020|
|Result declaration||August 20, 2020|
|Class starts||September 1, 2020|
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of BVP CET
2. Click on "Apply Online for Admissions"
3. Click on the link to apply for the respective course
4. Click on "Register/Apply"
5. Register and log in with credentials generated
6. Fill the application form
7. Upload necessary documents
8. Pay the application fee
9. Submit the form
To Apply, Click Here
Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP) conducts a common entrance test (BVP CET) every year to grant admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers admission to 17 undergraduate and 16 postgraduate courses in the field of engineering, commerce, computer, arts, management, etc.
Check detailed information of BVP CET LAW