M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS) has been started its registration for admission to its undergraduate programs. Various programs offered by MSRAUS are pharmacy, Life & Allied Health Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Mathematical & Physical Sciences. The Undergraduate programs for which RUASAT 2020 will be held, that will be conducted by the RAUS University.
The Online RAUSAT 2020 is for candidates seeking admission to B. Tech., B. Pharm, Pharm. D, and B.Sc. (Honors) Programs. The test will be conducted on two days i.e one on 26 April 2020 and 13 May 2020.
Steps to Apply:
1. The process is divided into two parts:
a. Registration - this is for generating the Application Number / USER ID and PASSWORD.
b. Application - in this process, Application Form has to be filled up and to be submitted
with the Application Fee paid online.
2. After the 'Registration', i.e. when the candidate clicks on 'Submit' button in the Registration
Page, system will generate and display the Application Number / USER ID and Password, which
will also be communicated to the candidate by Email and SMS.
3. For subsequent logins, use this system-generated Application Number as 'Login ID' and enter
the password provided to you at the time of registration.
4. In the ‘Application Form’, you will have to fill up additional details such as Address for
Correspondence, Educational Details, Preferred Choice of Test Cities, Preferred Test Date,
Referral Code (if applicable), etc., followed by payment of RUAS AT Application Fee.
a- Test Fee: Rs.1250/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred and Fifty Only)
b- The fee has to be paid on-line.
c- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
5. Candidates shall upload the following documents at the time of Online Application Form:
a. Scanned copy of the passport size photograph.
b. Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
To Apply Click here
1. Keep the following documents ready for uploading before starting the filling up of application:
a. Scanned copy of the Passport size Photograph (80 kb)- Only JPG/JPEG formats
b. Scanned copy of the Signature of the Candidate (80 kb)- Only JPG/JPEG formats
c. Details of Bank/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI for Online Payment of
2. Kindly use Internet Explorer (Version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 and above) or Google
Chrome (58 and above) to fill in the Application Form.
3. In case you face any issue in viewing your application form, please clear your browsing history
and cache and retry.
4. For updates about the RASAT 2020 , you are requested to visit MSRUAS website
www.msruas.ac.in periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes, if any.
5. If you have any difficulty in filling the online application form, please send an email
to email@example.com indicating the problem faced or you can call us on 080 -
For Complete Details,Click Here
|Online Application Last Date (Test Date 1)||14 April 2020|
|Option for Editing (10 Am to 5 Pm)||15 April 2020|
|Test Options (1)||26 April 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||23 April 2020 (Onwards)|
|Online Application Last Date (Test Date 2)||30 April 2020|
|Option for Editing (10 Am to 5 Pm)||2 May 2020|
|Test Options (2)||13 May 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||8 May 2020 (Onwards)|
Note: Test time:- 9 Am - 12 Noon
The Online will be conducted across the country at various cities.M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS) is a private University established by an Act passed by the State of Karnataka. The University is sponsored by Gokula Education Foundation (Medical) Trust, Bangalore