Formerly known as the PES Institute of Technology, PES University is a private institution based in Bangalore, established in 1972. The University offers 25 programs in 11 streams at UG, PG and doctoral level. The numerous areas in which the university offers its courses include architecture, marketing and economics sciences, law, and many more.
Read more: PES University, Admission Procedure, Placement, Facilities
Admission in PES
At UG rank, PES University offers programs in BTech, BBA, BDes, Arch, LLB, BCom and BPharma. Interested applicants ought to appear for PESSAT in order to be accepted to either of these programmes. Furthermore, the final merit list shall be drawn up on the basis of the academic score of the applicant and the results of the entrance exam.
|B. Arch||Class 12 in Science from a recognized institution in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as obligatory and a minimum of 60 per cent aggregate.|
|Hospitality Management||Class 12 in any stream from a recognised board|
|BDes||Class 12 in every curriculum from a recognised board with English as mandatory subjects and a minimum of 50% of the aggregate.|
|LLB||Class 12 in any stream from a recognised board|
Procedure to apply for PES
The application form for PES University can only be filled out in the online format. Candidates who are interested need to check the official website of PEESAT to register for different courses.
- Visit the official PESAT website
- Then choose the program on which you decided to undertake for admission
- Register by contacting information such as your name, date of birth, telephone number and email ID. If done, press the 'Send' button
- Pay Rs 1,050 as registration fees using debit card/credit card/net banking. If the fee transfer has been made, input the transaction number and select the 'Proceed to Fill Application' connection to complete the application process.
- Please fill out the application form by addressing information such as your contact address, mentor info, academic credentials, etc.
- Upload scanned images of your recent passport photo, thumbprint and other necessary enclosures in JPG/JPEG format (up to 50 kb)
- Check and submit the application form
List of documentation needed to be uploaded with the PEESAT registration form:
- Class 12 and Level 12 mark sheet
- UG and PG mark sheet (if asked)
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration/Provisional Certificate
- Adress proof
- Caste certificate
- Passport-Size Photography
University Scholarships at PES 2020
The University gives many scholarships to its outstanding students. Learners are evaluated for different criteria and given fee waiver scholarships at the end of each school year.
- MRD scholarships: If a student is in the top 20 per cent of their CGPA section for a given academic year the applicant will earn a 40 per cent waiver for the next academic year of study.
- Distinction awards: If a student obtains a CGPA of 7.5 or higher for a given year the student will receive a cash reward as a distinction bonus.
- Rural scholarships: The University provides free engineering tuition to a small number of students from rural backgrounds each year.
- Study Assistant: Students with a strong interest in research can collaborate with Professor's research associates and can be paid for this.