Project Management courses help a person improve his/her skills in setting a target and achieving it in a formal setting. An applicant for the Project Management course knows how to plan and execute enterprise tasks. In addition, students are presented with tools and strategies that can help them handle risks, respond to improvements that improve the productivity of the enterprise. One of the most critical things that a project management student discovers is how to juggle several tasks together.
Read more: Management- A profession spreading happiness beyond business
MBA in Project Management
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor's degree in Business Management or an equivalent Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution.
- Applicants must have earned at least 45 per cent marks in graduation.
Certificate Course in Project Management
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (12th examination) or similar examination by a recognised board of directors.
- Applicants must have earned at least 50% of the marks in the test (This percentage might vary depending upon the college)
- Applicants must have a minimum work experience of 2 years.
PG in Project Management
- Applicants would have achieved 10+2 for Trade.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and must have 2 years of job experience.
- The candidate must have a Certificate in any Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Planning division and must hold a 4-year of job experience.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in some non-engineering discipline and a Bachelor's degree.
College entry criteria and qualifications differ greatly from college to college. Applicants applied to competitive universities should show academic and leadership qualities and follow comparatively strict criteria. Many colleges have set time limits for hard-and-fast admissions, and even then programmes should be finished before the published deadline. Some universities approve applicants on a rotating basis, and online institutions typically participate in more complex admission processes.
Top project management courses
Construction Project Management
- Construction Management is the planning, organisation and construction of a project from specifications to completion. This specialisation is meant for building workers, engineers and architects looking to progress their careers. Students involved in learning about building project management will also benefit from this specialisation.
The value of project management in the global construction sector
- This course is intended to give you a comprehensive description of the nature of the project and the main tasks that take place in the management of the construction project. You will discuss the life cycle of the project and the main events of each process. You will discuss key steps in describing a project, including setting goals, deciding reach, naming partners and clarifying strategies.
Project Management: the basics of performance
- This online Project Management Course incorporates the key aspects of Project Management and Team Leadership in a single course. Via class engagement and contemplation, you will develop a greater knowledge of leadership roles and become more qualified to adapt this knowledge to the project environment.
Project Management Engineering: Initiation and Preparation
- The aim of the course is to provide you with the resources to initiate a project schedule, handle all partners and partnerships, assemble your team, create a project charter, and build a business case for a project.
Project Management: Variety, Time and Expense Management
- Scope, scheduling and cost control are at the core of effective project management. This course will provide you with resources to build a project scope, timetable, and budget, and then position them to forecast project efficiency. Throughout the course, you can hear about the management of transition and the strategies to achieve it.
Fundamentals of the planning and operation of programmes
- There are ventures all over us. About any company performs programmes, either officially or informally. We are involved in tasks at home and at work. Across environments, planning standards and implementation methodologies, there are ways in which programmes can be run more successfully and reliably. Project management provides organisations and individuals) with the terminology and processes for project scoping, sequencing, resource allocation, and risk minimization.
Fundamentals in project planning and management
- Project management is the secret to the sustainability of organisations. Almost all organisations manage programmes, either professionally or informally. In this project management course, you can master the fundamentals of project plans and project execution to become a successful project manager at work and on a regular basis.
Project Management engineering specialisation
- Manage efficient engineering ventures, please. Master techniques and tools for more efficient and profitable project management. Master techniques and tools for more efficient and profitable project management.
Read also: Is doing MBA after Engineering Worthwhile?