ATMA 2020 Registration and Exam Dates Revised. To be held in June
Association of Indian Management Schools has revised all the important dates of ATMA 2020 (AIMS Test for Management Admission). The exam will be conducted on 20 June and the registration ends on 13 June. Candidates need to visit the official website of ATMA to register themselves.
ATMA 2020 Revised Dates
|Registration start date||18 February 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||12 June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||13 June 2020|
|Availability of ATMA admit card||17 June 2020|
|Exam date||20 June 2020|
|Result declaration||25 June 2020|
MAT 2020 IBT Schedule Released by AIMA for May and June. Check all Dates
Steps to Apply
STEP 1: Fee payment
- Click on the link 'Click here to register for ATMA exam' on the official website
- Candidates will be redirected to the fee payment page
- Candidates need to enter their personal details including email ID and mobile number
- Enter debit/credit card details and make payment of Rs. 1298.
- On successful payment of the fee, a PID will be sent to candidates' registered email address
- The PID will work as a login ID for ATMA
STEP 2: Registration
- In ATMA registration form, candidates need to fill all the details such as academic and personal details.
- Upload all the documents required, including passport size photo and signature
- Once the ATMA registration process is complete, candidates will be given their login password. The password will also be sent to candidates' registered email ID
- Take a printout of the ATMA registration form. Last date of printing the application form for May Session is 19th May 2020
To Apply, Click Here
AIMS Test for Management Admissions popularly known as ATMA is a national-level online entrance exam for admission into MBA, PGATMA or AIMS and is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). ATMA is a single-window test and is held multiple times in a year. The admission to courses will be done on the basis of rank.
Read here, Highest Paying MBA Jobs available in India
Also, read Tensed About Your MBA Interview? Follow These Steps To Get Sure Success