AP ICET 2020 Registration Further Extended to April 17. Check Details
The last date of registration without late fee for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2020) has been further extended to 17th April. Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati, on behalf of APSCHE, conducts the AP ICET exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 27th April 2020.
|Application form availability||3rd March 2020|
|Last date of Application form without late fee||17th April 2020|
|Last date of Application form with late fee||25th April 2020|
|Admit card release||21st April 2020|
|APICET 2020 Exam date||27th April 2020|
|Answer Key||26th May 2020|
|Result declaration||1st June 2020|
Steps to Apply for AP ICET 2020:
- Visit the official web site of APICET, The Direct link is given below
- Fee Payment by using any of the online transaction procedures.
- Fill the application form by providing the necessary details asked by the counseling. It will be accepted only after the fee payment.
- Print the application form after successfully filling the detail information.
To Apply AP ICET 2020: Click Here
- Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination for both courses.
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status of AP state.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2020) is conducted for admission in MBA and MCA courses. It is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges will be offered through AP ICET in the state of AP.
Full List of Exams Cancelled or Postponed Due to Coronavirus
Tensed About Your MBA Interview? Follow These Steps To Get Sure Success.
Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations