NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) was established in 1981 by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal with the help from Narsee Monjee Educational Trust as a Management Institute affiliated to the University of Mumbai. NMIMS currently serves as a multi-disciplinary institution that has campuses in Indore, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Shirpur and Navi Mumbai. The Mumbai campus has 11 schools with each operating as a standalone unit with separate infrastructure.
Check Here, NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies)
With the legacy of 40 years, NMIMS has grown to being not only one of the top-10 B-schools in India but also emerged as a multi-disciplinary, multi-campus University at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Shirpur, Dhule, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chandigarh and seventeen constituent schools that include courses which are mentioned below:
|Liberal Arts||Design||Performing Arts||Mathematical Science|
|Agricultural Science||Hospitality Management||Branding & Advertising||Family Business|
NMIMS also provides Distance Learning
Unique Attributes Of NMIMS
1. NAAC with 3.59 CGPA (on 4-point scale) and Grade A+ for the 3rd time (Mumbai Campus) Category 1 University by MHRD / UGC Graded Autonomy Regulations 2018 and some of the Accreditations are mentioned below
- AICTE Approved Programs
- AMBA - International accreditation - (Bengaluru and Hyderabad Campus)
- AACSB - International accreditation - (Mumbai Campus)
- SAQS - International accreditation - (School of Business Management (SBM) Mumbai Campus)
- NBA Accreditation - programs in Engineering & Pharmacy. School of Pharmacy (SPPSPTM), Mumbai ranked 9th by NIRF 2018, MHRD, Govt. of India.
2. NMIMS SBM is committed to develop basic and applied research. Keeping this in view, SBM is building a portfolio of intellectual contributions from faculty members that are consistent with its mission. Among other things, intellectual contribution includes the following,
- 700+ International Publications
- 600+ Papers in National Conferences
- 450+ Papers presented in International Conferences
- 350+ National Publication
3. Faculty members have published cases based on field research in the prestigious case publishing houses like Ivey publishing, Harvard Business School Publishing (HBSP), Asian Case Clearing House, www. thecasecentre.org (ECCH) and Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies (EEMCS).
4. Currently NMIMS have a number of well-established links with highly respected institutions in Australia, USA, Europe, and Asia. These collaborations are for Twinning programs, Dual Degree programs, Student and Faculty exchange, Joint supervision of Doctoral studies, Joint academic activities- lectures, seminars, conferences and exchange of academic material and information. Some University names are mentioned below:
- University of South Australia
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- University of South Florida – USA
- Kings College London
- University of Lausanne -Switzerland
- EDHEC Business School France
- University of Erlangen-Nuremberg Germany
- Tel-Aviv University-Israel.
Click here to Know, Career Prospects beyond Medical and Engineering
How NMIMS brings the Best out of You.
- This institute has developed strong research initiatives in the areas of family business, entrepreneurship, banking and finance, financial markets, innovation in management and organization, retail, supply chain, telecommunication, microelectronics, pharmacy, bio-analytics and urban design and development.
- It has a very strong build up strategy for the existing Doctoral Programmes in all disciplines. Seeking industry funding for the same and make it attractive enough for research minded scholars to consider research and teaching as a potentially rewarding career.
- The consistent academic quality, research focus, faculty from top national and global institutes and strong industry linkages at NMIMS can help the students to gain the prime knowledge that they seek for.
- Create financial and non-financial support infrastructure to facilitate non-doctoral faculty to pursue the same
- It aims to create a global network of research scholars, which will help NMIMS Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms) and doctoral students in pursuing their research agenda. Create strong relationship with networks like Fulbright association, USEFI, British Council and similar other educational services of other leading European and Asian countries to ensure that there is a regular flow of doctoral scholars at the University.
- It offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) in various disciplines such as finance, marketing and information system. Even Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Business Analytics is provided
- NMIMS provides access to all the leading international and national research journals to our faculty and doctoral and graduate students. As far as possible, this access will be online and web enabled.
- Providing innovative, state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories that can function as or serve multidisciplinary research needs of faculty community. To encourage publications of NMIMS Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), it will develop a list of national and international journals and categorize them following international guidelines.
- Provide for financial and non-financial support for encouraging publications in University.
- Seeks to encourage joint research and publication between international and NMIMS scholars
- Create infrastructure and resources for research which will impact the development of the state, country and global policies affecting the future of management and technology and sustainable development.
Top Entrances Accepted by NMIMS:
8 Keys to crack Medical Entrance exams at first attempt. Read Here
Some of the Top Recruiters Providing Placement
|Abbott||Vodafone||IBM||HDFC Bank||Axis Securities|
|ICICI Prudential||Edelweiss Tokyo||Crompton Greaves||Wipro||Whirlpool|
|Asian Paints||Reliance Industries Ltd||Larsen & Tourbo||Kotak Life Insurance||Havells|
MBA V/S PGDM (FAQS)
Moulding the future of engineering With 7 new trends
Career Options You Have after You Complete Your MBA
Trending engineering branches which are highest paid