Important Points to Remember While Appearing for CMAT
If you want to get admitted to one of the top B-schools, then Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) can be the gateway. But scoring high in CMAT will only make your application package stronger. CMAT 2020 is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and will be held on January 24, 2020, and aspiring candidates would have already been sped up their preparation.
We all know that the good result is the outcome of not how much you know but how well you write the exam. It’s about how do you handle those 2 hours that has paramount importance. In going for as many questions as possible, candidates make some silly mistakes that prevent candidates to score high. We have listed our few important points below which can be very helpful while giving an exam.
Key Points to Remember:
- Read the instruction thoroughly and carefully given in the question paper so that you can be clear about the exam.
- As CMAT is a computer-based test, you should be used to reading onscreen. This is very helpful as candidates will have to deal with one question at a time.
- Keep close track on the timer. The timer will start to move the moment you click on the “Start Button”. So that you can plan to complete the test before the time ends. Of course, the test will automatically stop as the time is over.
- CMAT exam gives the candidates the flexibility of reviewing later. Want to attempt or review a question later? Click the “flag” button.
- In the CMAT exam, you have the opportunity to edit the answer at any point of time. To edit the answer, choose on “deselect” button.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to bring rough sheets to the exam hall. Blank paper will be given at the test centre.
- Cell phones, calculators, book, paper, log tables, picture, bag, documents, waist pouch, earphones etc. are barred inside the exam centre.
- CMAT is monitored in CCTV. So, don’t try to cheat or peep into another’s computer.
- No additional time will be given to the candidate if he or she reaches the exam centre late. So be on time.
- Need to carry two copies of CMAT admit card to the exam hall having photo affixed on it. CMAT admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall. You can’t be allowed inside the CMAT exam hall without the admit card.