CMR University, School of Engineering and Technology has started the application process today i.e 25th March 2020 for B.Tech admission 2020. Candidates who wish to get admission into the undergraduate engineering courses offered by the institute should fill and submit the application form at the earliest. It is available in both online and offline mode.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates will have to first complete the registration process by using the valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill the application form Using the credentials, candidates will have to log in to the account and fill out all the required fields.
- Candidates will be required to upload the relevant documents in a specified format.
- Payment of application fee of Rs. 800 as an application fee has to be paid.
To Apply, Click Here
Steps To Apply Offline:
- Visit the Department of Admission and Student Affairs.
- Register for the counseling session to finalize the preferred choice of program.
- Keep all the required documents ready for verification.
- Complete the application process.
- Make the payment of the application fee and tuition fee.
The authorities will offer admission to the candidates on the basis of the following:
- Common Entrance Test (CET) and Selection Process
- COMEDK and Selection Process
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Computer and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering|
CMR University B.Tech Admission 2020 - Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are interested to get admission are advised to check the eligibility criteria specified by the authorities. It is mandatory for each applicant to meet the criteria to be considered for admission.
- Should have passed the 2nd PUC/ 12th Grade/Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics / Computers.
- For reserved candidates, the minimum marks required to be eligible for admission is 45%.
CMR University School of Legal Studies/ No 5 Bhuvanagiri/ OMBR Layout/ Bangalore 560043/ T: +91 80 25453077 /E: email@example.com
Read Here About The College, CMR University