NEET defined as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is considered as one of the toughest among all the competitive exams. As NEET is always scheduled to be held in the month this year also it is scheduled to be held in the month of May. Now if we count the time then there is less than two months left for the exam!! Hence it is very necessary that if you do not start your serious preparation from right today then it would surely affect your performance.
NEET UG 2021 Exam eligibility:
|Academic Qualification||Candidates who have passed or are appearing in class 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board.|
|Age limit||The candidate msut be 17 years|
|Maximum Number of Attempts||There is no upper age bar in NEET 2021. However, this is subject to the orders of the Supreme Court.There is no restrictions on number of attempts in NEET 2021.|
|Nationality of Candidate||Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.|
Qualifying marks in class XII for each category are:
Know more: Eligibilty criteria in details
NEET UG 2021 exam syllabus:
- Class 11th - Physical world and measurement, Work, Energy and Power, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Behavior of Perfect Gas, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves.
- Class 12th - Electrostatics, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
- Class 11th - Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry and s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals),
- Class 12th - Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Class 11th - Diversity in Living World, Cell Structure and Function, Human Physiology and Plant Physiology
- Class 12th - Reproduction, Biology and Human Welfare, Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and Environment.
At this crucial time, all you need to do is have a regular checkup about the preparation tips and tricks related to the exam which would enhance your skill to crack the exam.
Dedication towards the exam:
First and foremost thing to do is dedicated practice and revision about all the subject matter and revising the syllabus with an improved amount of accuracy. this would definitely lead you to success. So this being the last moment of preparation what you need to do is practice more and more and improve your accuracy. Because just attempting the questions won't solve your problem answering them with accuracy will do. Hence, bringing a good amount of accuracy in your work will help you in sure-shot success.
Also, learning techniques and using them like apply smart working techniques will help the cause of achieving the goals.
Make a strict Time-Table and follow it:
Now at this crucial moment, the biggest deal you need to solve is making a plan and moreover executing it. Mainly stick to your timetable. This short-term strict dedication can surely lead you to long term happiness. Maintain your notes on a regular basis which will for sure result to be an easy and accessible method to learn and remember concepts.
Know what are the Top Medical Colleges of India as per NIRF Ranking
Practice Previous year Question Papers:
After revising your paper properly practicing this would give a finishing touch to your preparation. And this is the most important step while preparing as it enhances your skills. makes you realize what are your strong points and what are your weak points. This will definitely give you an idea about everything exam pattern, the idea about the formation of the question and also about the difficulty level. It would also get you acknowledged with your strong fields as well as your weak fields.
Basics should be clear:
Always make a note that to complete any preparation you should have a clear knowledge about the basics. Hence, before starting your final preparation just jot down the basic points all the formulae and all the techniques you have applied while preparing also has an overlook of the NCERTs and practice papers and then start your final preparation.
Read Here, NEET Cut off 19
The balance between preparation and personal life:
Though there is no alternative left except sheer hard work still you should make this point clear that there should be a balance between your hardworking phase and your mental phase. do not so restless that it would affect your health. And effectively affect your preparation. Have a good amount of sleep, take proper breaks and also make it very sure that you intake a good amount of vitamins and healthy food. Nothing should affect your body physically which would lead to mental illness and hence affecting your preparation. adding to this do not tale stress which would again affect you in the worst manner.
Read Also, Last Minute Tips for NEET Aspirants
Hence, without taking any stress devote a good amount of study to your preparation. Keep yourself away from negativity and also social sites. Practice well. Have a good amount of diet food and good sleep. We wish you all the best for your exam.
Know, 8 Keys to crack Medical Entrance exams at first attempt
To know details about NEET UG Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Top colleges click Here