NDA(I) 2020 Registration to end tomorrow i.e 28 January 2020. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts a national level entrance test called UPSC NDA/NA examination for recruit candidates in the Army, Navy and Air Force. This exam is conducted two times in a year. Interested candidates can fill the online application form from today. The direct links and details are given below.
Steps to fill the NDA 2020 application form:
Step.1: Go to the official website for registration. (The link for the NDA 2020 registration are given below)
Step.2: Fill the registration form by provides basic details such as name, mobile number, email address, etc.
Step.3: After successful registration, id and password will provide you with the help of email and register mobile number.
Step.4: Fill the necessary details asked in application form like personal details, contact details, educational details, etc
Step.5: Pay the application fee of Rs 100/- (The SC/ ST candidates and sons of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army will be exempted from fee payment).
For the NDA 2020 Registration: Click Here
Important Dates for NDA 2020:
Some important dates for NDA(I) 2020 is given in the table-
|Notification Release date||8th January 2020|
|Last date to apply||28th January 2020|
|Release of Admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||19th April 2020|
|Declaration of result||May 2020|
1. The candidate should be in between 16.5 to 19 years of age.
2. A candidate who wants to join the Army Wing should have passed the 10+2 exam in any stream.
3. The candidate who wants to join the Navy and Air Force should have passed 10+2 exams in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
4. Only male candidates (unmarried) are allowed to appear for the test
5. A candidate recommended by the Service Selection Board has to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. The minimum height acceptable is 157.5 cm(162.5cm for Air Force )