The State Common Entrance Test cell Maharashtra has scheduled to the MHT CET 2020 entrance exam to be held on the respective date.They are as follows 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 14 28 29 30 31 and August 3 4 and 5.The hall ticket of MHT CET will be released next week as per the report given by The Times of India, over 5 lakh students have registered for the entrance exam this year out of which at least 59,873 students have changed their prefered examination centre for the upcoming MHT CET 2020 entrance test.
MHT CET admit card is ready and will be available online next week said Sandeep Kadam commissioner of the state CET cell He highlighted that most of the students who had come to Pune and Mumbai coaching have returned to their home and have opted for a Centre change
He further added, “This is a student-centric move from our side. The provision of change in the exam centre will help students who have returned home. About 60,000 is a substantial number of the over five lakh students who had applied for it. It is about 11% of students who have got the change in their examination centres. I have sought the analysis of how many students moved, but it is yet to be compiled.”
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Step 1- Go to the official Link for MHT CET 2020 Admit Card
- Step 2- Enter your application no and password at respective boxes
- Step 3- The admit card will be shown on the screen. Review the admit card thoroughly for personal details.
- Step 4- Download and take a print out for future references.
MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam time: 180 minutes will be provided
- Question Type: multiple choice type(each question carries 4 marks)
- The medium of examination: English/Marathi/Urdu for Physics, Chemistry, and Biolog, mathematics paper shall be in English only.
- Negative marking: not applied
- Total questions: PCB-200, PCM-150
Check the detailed Exam Pattern of MHT CET 2020
Instructions to follow while changing the exam centre
- The link to change the exam centre will only be available till10th of June
- After the last date, I .e.10th of June no further request to extend the date will be taken into consideration
- Once the candidate has changed the exam centre previously chosen preference will be considered as null and void.
- The candidates who will fail to change their preferred exam centre within the last date for them the previously entered option will be considered