Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released the answer key of the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS I) 2020 on its official website. Candidates can get the answer key of all the three subjects i.e. English, GK, and Elementary Mathematics. The exam was conducted on 2nd January and the result was released on 30th January 2020.
Steps to Download the Answer Key:
1. Go to the official website of UPSC CDS
2. Click on the Answer Key tab
3. The link of the answer key for each subject will be present
4. Click on the respective answer key link to view the PDF
5. Download and print the PDF if required
To view the answer key, Click Here
CDS(I) Cutoff :
|Academy||Written Exam||Final Exam|
|Aggregate marks of last qualified candidate||Marks of last recommended candidate|
1. Candidates declared successful in the written exam are called for intelligence and personality test.
2. Candidates have to give the Main exam or written exam of CDS(I).
3. Then the merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the main exam and SSB Interview.
4. The final selection is done based on their merit subjected to medical fitness and the number of vacancies.
To know details about CDS (I) result, Click Here
Read about CDS Exam