VITEEE 2021 Application Form
VITEEE 2021 Application form available both online and offline. VITEEE is a common entrance conducted by the VIT University, Vellore. Candidates have to go through the following steps to full fill the online application form of VITEEE 2021 such as-:
Candidates first have to register themselves to fill the application form of the VITEEE 2021 online mode. For registration candidates have to visit the VIT, Vellore then clicks on the new registration. After that candidates need to mention some of the details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number, email ID, etc.
After completing the details, candidates will receive a confirmation message in their mobile number and email ID regarding the Registration.
Filling Application Form:
After successful registration on VITEE 2021. Candidates have to fill the application form of the VITEEE 2021. to fill the application form again first visit to the official website enter the registration Id and password. then you will find the official online Application form of
- After the candidates have to log in to the candidate portal to fill the application that requires the personal details, educational details & communication details.
- Personal details consist of Name, Date of birth, Gender, Blood group, Community, Religion, Mother tongue, Native state, Address for correspondence, & Hostel Accommodation (If desirous), etc.
- Educational details consist of Medium of instruction, Mode of study, Name of the board of both 10th and +2, Roll No./Registration No./Seat No. (If Passed), Name of the school, Address of the school including Area Name, Town/ City, State, District, Pin Code, etc
- Communication details consist of registered email id, contact number, emergency number, permanent and present address of the candidates.
Select the institute's preference and the course of interest. the VITEEE accepting institutes are:
Application fee payment:
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1150 as application fee through online by Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the payment receipt along with them till the complete admission process is complete.
Uploading necessary documents:
The Uploading documents have a certain size and format
|Scanned Passport size photograph||10KB-200KB||3.5 x 4.5 CM||JPEG/JPG|
|Scanned signature||10KB-200KB||3.5 x 1.5 CM||JPEG/JPG|
Candidates need to upload their recent scanned image in JPEG/JPG format having size 10 KB - 200 KB and dimension 3.5 x 4.5 CM.
And they also need to upload their scanned signature in JPEG/JPG format having size 10 KB - 200 KB and dimension 3.5 x 1.5 CM.
Submit the application form:
After uploading the scanned documents, students are advised to check the details again before submitting them. Then submit the application form and take a print out of the filled application form for future use.
Procedure to apply offline:
If the Candidates want to apply for VITEEE 2021 offline then they have to collect the application form from the university by payment of Rs.1250 as DD in favor of the Vellore Institute of Technology, payable at Vellore.
Students can also collect it from post offices by paying Rs 1200 in cash.
After filling all the required details mentioned in the application form, the candidates need to send it to University along with all the required documents.
The address to purchase the application form is-
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Campus
Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai Campus
VIT Amaravati (AP)
How to check the VITEEE 2021 application status:
Candidates can check their VITEEE 2021 application status just by following these steps below-
Step.1: Open the official website of VIT University
Step.2: Log in to candidate portal using the registered email ID and Password
Step.3: Click on ‘submit’ tab
Step.4: The status of application form will be displayed
Arrange the following to submit the online form:
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph (10–200kb)(Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate (10– 200kb) (Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG or JPEG format.
- Selfie photos will not be accepted.
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card or proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card is to be submitted at the time of counselling.
VITEEE 2021 Application Fees (online and offline):
- Online Application Form Cost: Rs. 1150.
- Payment banking: Net banking or Debit card or Credit card.
- All the correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be done through SMS or email only. So, the applicant has to get ready with a valid email id and Mobile number for contact. VIT won't be responsible for non-receipt of SMS or email for incorrect mobile number or email id.
- All the necessary information has to be updated on the website www.vit.ac.in in a regular intervention.
- The cost of Offline Application Forms is Rs.1200.
- Offline (OMR) application forms will get from selected post offices and VIT Campuses. A list of post offices will be named in due course.
Application form for International Candidates:
- Both the NRI and Foreign students can apply for VITEEE 2021. The process of filling the online form is the same as that of Indian candidates but the Application fee and the documents are different.
- The application fee for foreign and NRI candidates is 50 USD.
The extra documents need to fill the VITEEE form for an International student is:
- The Bith certificates and the passport for the proof of age and nationality
- 11th-grade mark sheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th-grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates).
- NRI status of parents.
For Foreign candidates:
- The Bith certificates and the passport for the proof of age and nationality.
- 11th-grade mark sheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th-grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates)
- Both 11th and 12th Marksheets (for Nepal Education Board Candidates).