The registration for VITEEE 2021 has been started by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University on 30th November, 2020. The applicants who are interested can register through visiting the official web portal of VIT, vit.ac.in. The applicants are advised to go through the registration process, programmes offered and eligibility by going to official website of VIT.
VITEEE 2021 :Important dates for registration
|Starting of registration for VITEEE 2021||30th November, 2020|
|Last date for registration||30th March , 2021|
|VITEEE 2021 (Tentative dates)||2nd week or 3rd week of April, 2021|
|Counselling will be start||1st week of May , 2021|
|Announcement for Class||2nd week of july 2021|
VITEEE 2021-Steps to register for B.Tech 2021:
- Go to the official website of VIT, vit.ac.in. Candidate who are new can register by giving their updated email id and mobile number. Give the details. On the registered mobile number an OTP will be sent for verification. Password will be send to email id.
- Existing candidate can login through their registered email id and the password which is generated by VIT.
- Candidate have to give their details such as name , educational qualification . After filling all details ,an application number will be generated.
- Candidate can make the registration payment. After payment candidate have to upload the photo and signature in softcopy .
- "Save" the details in form and download the VITEEE 2021 application form for further process.
- The documents which to be uploaded by candidates are-12th Standard Mark Sheet ,12th Standard Hall Ticket , Eligible JEE Score Card 2021, Eligible SAT Score Card and Aadhar Card.