Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University has announced application form for VITEEE 2019 on 1st November 2018. Application form for the same is available both in online and offline mode (VIT campuses and the designated post offices). Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University conducts VITEEE to offer admissions to the courses offered at VIT campuses on the day of Counselling as per the merit and availability. VIT campuses are Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP.
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2019
- Candidates with an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate) are eligible for VITEEE 2019.
- SC/ST & North Eastern State candidates with minimum 50% marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together are eligible.
- Candidates with Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are eligible to apply.
- NIOS board candidates are eligible for VITEEE.
- Candidates with the date of birth on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2019
How to apply:
Eligible aspirants can apply both in online and offline mode.
To apply online follow the instructions given below.
Stage 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- A password will be sent to registered mobile no. and email id.
Stage 2: Confirmation of password
- Log in to 'Registered users' with the email id and password.
Stage 3: Filling the Online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer your application no. for all your future correspondence.
Stage 4: Mode of payment
- Online mode of payment will be through Net banking / Credit / Debit card / Paytm. Application Cost Rs.1150/- for General Candidates.
- NRI Candidates opting abroad Test centers need to pay USD 50 using the credit card only.
Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph and Signature Image size should be between 10 KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
To apply online click here
Exam Pattern for VITEEE 2019
- VITEEE-2019 exam questions come from physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology and questions will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) - 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions. PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) - 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions= Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
Important Dates for VITEEE 2019
- Online/Offline Application forms start: From 1st November 2018 to 28th February 2019.
- VITEEE Online Application Correction or Editing: Up to 18th February 2019 (Except Email ID., Mobile no. and correspondence address details). Edit option will be made available only after completion of the application form.
- Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Hall Ticket release: March 2019
- VITEEE Exam date: 2nd (or) 3rd week of April 2019- Tentatively. There are 3 sessions per day
- Exam Timings:
I Session: 09.00 am to 11.30 am
II Session: 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
III Session: 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
- VITEEE-2019 Result Declaration - End of April 2019