Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) announced the exam dates of the VITEEE 2020 (VIT engineering entrance examination) as of July 29 - August 2. The last date of registration of the exam was also extended but the exact date hasn't been released till now.
VITEEE 2020 Dates
|Registration started||27 September 2019|
|Registration ends||To be announced|
|VITEEE 2020 exam||29 July - 2 August 2020|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Steps to Apply for VITEEE 2020:
Offline (OMR) Application Form:
- Candidates can obtain the application form at a cost of Rs.1250/- through the following modes From the designated list of post offices throughout India.
- Fill the form by giving the valid details asked by the VIT. then make a demand draft.
- By producing the Demand Draft for Rs. 1250/- in favor of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', in person, from the following campuses:
VIT, Vellore Campus
VIT, Chennai Campus
For the designated list of post offices, click here
Online Application Form:
Step 1: Registration:
make yourself register in the VITEEE 2020 entrance exam by provides valid details like name, email id, and phone number.
Step 2: Fill the Application form:
Provides all details asked by the VIT on the application form like education details, resident details, Parent status, etc.
Step 3: make the online payment:
- Candidates can pay the fee of INR 1150(For general candidates) through Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Paytm.
- Applicants opting for test centers in foreign countries have to pay USD 50 (excluding bank charges)
To register for VITEEE 2020, click here
VITEEE is a Common Entrance Exam conducted every year by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for admission in B.tech on its various campuses like VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT Bhopal, and VIT-AP as per the order of merit and availability.