Q: What is the application fee for KMAT Kerala 2019?
A:The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 while applying for KMAT Kerala 2019. For ST/SC candidates the application fee is Rs. 750.
Q:For which institutes KMAT Kerala score is applicable for admission?
A:Nearly all the MBA offering institutes in Kerala state accept KMAT Kerala score as valid for admission.
Q:What is the level of difficulty of KMAT Kerala exam paper?
A:It is not highly difficult to qualify KMAT Kerala exam but you have to study rigorously from all the sections of the syllabus. Questions will come from +2 level subjects, so it would be better to follow NCERT books for preparation.
Q: What is the mode of the exam?
A: The exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
Q: What is the mode of filling the application form?
A: You can apply for KMAT Kerala only in online mode.
Q: Does a general category candidate has to submit the cast certificate?
A: No the general candidates need not to submit the cast certificate.
Q: Which are the top B-schools accepting KMAT Kerala score?
A: Here are the top most B-schools accepting KMAT Kerala score-
- Kannur University
- Kerala Agricultural University
- KUFOS (Kerala University Of Fisheries and Ocean Studies)
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
Q: Is there any other round after the exam?
A: Yes, there are Group discussion and Personal interview rounds after the written test.
Q: How many times the exam is conducted?
A: The exam is conducted twice a year that is in June and December.
Q: Is there any sectional time limit for the exam?
A: No, there is no such sectional time limit for the exam.
Q: What is the marking scheme for KMAT Kerala?
A: 4 marks will be added for each correct answer while there is no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
Q: What are the recommended books for KMAT Kerala?
A: Following are the recommended books for KMAT Kerala-
- Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for CAT by Nishit Sinha
- Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for CAT by Nishit Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination Tips, Techniques, and Short-cut Methods by Abhijit Guha
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT by Arun Sharma by Arun Sharma
- Business English and Communication by Clark Zimmer
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Ajay Singh, Publisher by Ajay Singh
- Class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Textbooks by NCERT/ Kerala State Board
Q: What are the subjects in KMAT Kerala?
A: The subjects are Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness & Contemporary Business Scenario.