KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card has been released via online mode today i.e Tuesday, 5th February 2019. KMAT is conducted twice in a year in the month of February and June. The KMAT Kerala is conducted for providing the admission in MBA courses in various management colleges in Kerala state.
KMAT 2019 Hall Ticket Date:
KMAT Kerala hall ticket has been released around two weeks prior to the KMAT entrance test. The examination will be held on 17th February 2019.
- Visit the official website of MG University. (link is given above)
- Get the link for “Download KMAT Kerala Admit Card”.
- Click on the given link that will get you to the login page.
- Login with your credentials (“SB Collect Reference Number” & “Password”.).
- Your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Click on the print button or download button given on the side of the screen.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card along with an ID proof to the examination centre. Without admit card nobody will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Keep the admit card with you until the end of the admission process.
NOTE: After downloading the Kerala KMAT admit cards check all the particulars and details that would be given in the admit card. If any discrepancy found in details, you can contact the officials.