KMAT Kerala 2020 Counseling:
After the result of KMAT Kerala 2020 is published applicants can check the dates of counseling on the KMAT Kerala website. Those who qualify the exam will have to apply at the institutions of their choice. They will be called for next selection rounds which include Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). A final rank list will be prepared on the grounds of applicants’ performance in all above rounds. Seats will be given to the applicants on the basis of their ranks in the list. Final seats will be allotted once the requisite original documents are verified.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Counselling
- Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC) has laid down a few directives on which the admission will take place.
- As per ASC guidelines, the weightage given to Entrance Examination, Group Discussion and interview is 80:10:10 respectively.
- There is no centralized counselling process for KMAT Kerala.
- The participating institutes will conduct their individual counselling and selection process. However, institutes will have to follow and stick to the weightage ratio as mentioned above during their individual admission process.
- All candidates seeking admission to the various colleges will have to apply for admission to individual colleges and institutions directly with their KMAT Kerala scorecards.
Apart from KMAT Kerala score, colleges will also consider the scores of CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) and CAT (Common Admission Test) as given below:
Documents Required for KMAT Kerala Counselling:
- Passport size Photograp
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- KMAT Kerala Admit Card
- KMAT Kerala Score Card
- Character Certificate
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate