NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) the NMAT conducting authority has announced the NMAT by GMAC 2019 Eligibility Criteria to appear in the NMAT exam. Although NMAT 2020 Eligibility criteria define the NMAT eligibility to appear in the exam, it does not include the eligibility criteria of the MBA college for admission. GMAC has advised the candidates to look for the eligibility criteria for the selected MBA/PGDM programme at the preferred institute before ensuring their NMAT eligibility criteria.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020: Key Points
The NMAT by GMAC eligibility will depend upon the application/admission eligibility criteria of the respective MBA College. However, despite this fact that there is no specific NMAT 2019 eligibility criteria, there are few basic parameters in NMAT by GMAC eligibility criteria 2020 which an applicant needs to appear in NMAT exam and they are:
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree
- Percentage of minimum marks in graduation should be as per the requirement of MBA college or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates in final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for NMAT by GMAC 2020
- If selected, the final year candidates will need to comply with the graduation certificate/degree submission requirement of the MBA college by the last date as prescribed by the institute.
- Candidates who have completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) or are waiting for the result can also apply.
- NMAT eligibility does not impose any age bar to appear in NMAT 2020 exam.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with its eligibility criteria.
- If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA, and multiplying the result with 100 as per the MBA college eligibility
- Mere fulfillment of minimum NMAT eligibility criteria 2019 will not ensure consideration for short listing by the institute.
NMAT by GMAC 2020 Eligibility: Important Guidelines
- No specific NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria: NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 have not been separately specified. Anyone with recognized bachelor’s degree below or above 50% marks can appear in NMAT by GMAC 2020 exam.
- Check B-school Admission Criteria: NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 clearly instruct the applicant to check first the eligibility criteria of the MBA college where he/she wants to apply. If the particular MBA college accepting NMAT exam needs minimum 50% marks in graduation, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she follows this NMAT eligibility criteria to be considered for admission by the respective institute.
- No Fee Refund, if NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria Not Matched: One of the key points in NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 is that if the test taker registers for the test and then finds that he/she is not - eligible for admission to the desired program, no NMAT test fee refund will be made.