The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) will end the registration of NMAT 2020 today i.e. 3rd October 2019 at 9 PM. The exam will be conducted from 4th October to 17th December 2019.
NMAT is an aptitude test conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) to get admission into various B-schools in India. It is a national level exam conducted through online mode.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of NMAT
- Register by providing necessary details such as name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive their login credentials in their email id.
- Use those credentials to login into the NMAT website
- Fill all the necessary areas in the application form such as personal details, academic details, work experience, etc.
- Select five B-schools you want to apply through NMAT by GMAC scores
- Upload a scanned photo and signature according to required specifications
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 2000/- through debit card, credit card, net banking, and mobile wallets.
|Registration Starts||July 2, 2019|
|Registration Ends||October 3rd, 2019 (9 PM)|
|Exam Date||October 7 - December 17, 2019|
Aspiring candidates who are willing to apply for NMAT by GMAC must hurry up if you have not registered or submitted the application form yet.
Here is the official link of NMAT by GMAC to apply.
To know about other popular MBA Entrance Exam apart from NMAT by GMAC, click here
Read also, Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations