Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) the conducting body of the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test i.e. NMAT has started the registration for the entrance examination today i.e. 11th September 2020. As per the notification, the last date of registration is 14th September 2020. NMAT 2020 test window days has been increased from 75 to 88 days for this year due to the COVID 19 pandemic situation. Moreover, the number of exam centers have also been increased.
|NMAT Registration||14th Septemeber - 20th November 2020|
|Scheduling of Exam||14th Septemeber - 2nd December 2020|
|Re-Scheduling of Exam||14th Septemeber - 17th January 2020|
|NMAT Exam Delivery||4th November - 30th January 2020|
|Registration Retake||5th November - 17th January 2020|
|Retake Re-Scheduling||5th November - 17th January 2020|
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official NMAT 2019 registration website.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ if you are a first-time applicant
- A registration window will open where you will have to provide basic details like name, phone number, email ID and click on the 'Register' button
- After registration, candidates will receive their user id and password
- Fill the NMAT application form with academic details, personal details, and work experience, etc.
- Select five B-schools for sending NMAT by GMAC scores
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport size photograph. The photo should resemble your photo in at least one Photo ID proof to be carried on the exam day
- Next, pay the NMAT registration fee using any of the options - Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, VISA, and Mobile Wallets
- After the payment has been done, you will be able to book your exam slot and download NMAT admit card
Click Here, to Register for NMAT 2020
NMAT 2020 Application Fee:
|NMAT 2020 Application Specification||Application Fee|
|Test Registration (regular fee)||Rs 2000 + applicable charges|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs 2500 + applicable charges|
|Retake exam fee||Rs 2000 + applicable charges|
|Reschedule||Rs 1100 + applicable charges|
|Request for sending NMAT Scores to B-schools other than first five||Rs 200 per B-school + applicable charges|
Read to know: Pursue a career in Rural Management
Recent Changes in NMAT 2020:
- The exam will be held with a 88 days test window
- The number of Test Centers has been increased from 57 to 66. and an additional 6 more exam cities are added making it 52 from 46 cities.
NMAT is a Management Aptitude Test conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) every year to get admission for the graduate management programs in different B-schools across India. It is conducted in 52 cities across India and in 4 international centers. A candidate is allowed to take a maximum number of 3 attempts.