The administrator of NMAT, Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), has announced an additional registration window from 18th of January 2021 which will be active until 31st January 2021. Interested candidates can visit the official site at nmat.org to register themselves for the NMAT exam. Due to the pandemic outbreak, the window is extended is to assist candidates as well as the schools in order to adapt to the changing environment.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) adds to the official notice that the second phase of the NMAT exam will be conducted in the month of February 2021. The exam is going to be held in a window of seven days starting from 2nd February to 8th February 2021.
The candidates who have already attempted twice for the NMAT by GMAC from 1st July 2020 to 30th June 2021 cannot register for this additional window.
Important Dates for NMAT 2020-21 Second Phase:
|Start of the application process||18th January 2021|
|Last date for the Registration||31st January 2021|
|Starting of the Exam Date||2nd February 2021|
|Last date of exam||8th February 2021|
Eligibility criteria NMAT by GMAC
- Candidates must have completed their graduation or equivalent course from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final year students who have appeared in the exam and waiting for their result can also apply.
- Candidates with 2 to 3 years’ experience will be given special preference.
Registering Process of NMAT by GMAC:
- Step 1: Go to the official NMAT site @nmat.org
- Step 2: Then click on the “Register” link flashing at the top right corner.
- Step 3: Then enter the information.
- Step 4: Then the candidate’s dashboard will open and then get yourself registered.
- Step 5: Then go to the school preference section. Select the school of your choice to send your scores to.
- Step 6: Finally, click on the submit button to completed the NMAT application form.