XIC OET 2020 FAQ's:
Q: When is the last date to apply for the XIC OET entrance test?
A: The last date to apply for the entrance exam is 22nd April 2019.
Q: What are the courses available through this entrance exam?
A: The Xavier’s Institute of Communications offers various PG courses like Journalism & Mass communication, PR & Corporate Communication, Advertising & Marketing Communication, etc.
Q: What is the mode of the exam XIC OET 2020?
A: The exam XIC OET 2020 will be conducted in online mode.
Q: What is the time duration of the exam XIC OET 2020?
A: The time duration of XIC OET 2020 is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Q: Who is the conducting body of XIC OET 2020?
A: Xavier Institute of Communications is the conducting body for XIC OET 2020.
Q: What is the educational qualification to apply for XIC OET 2020?
A: The candidate Must have completed three years bachelor’s degree such as Arts, Commerce, Science, Computers, BMS, BE, Catering etc.
Q: What is the age limit for XIC OET 2020?
A: The age limit for XIC OET 2020 is 35 years or below.
Q: Which are the exam centers for XIC OET 2020?
A: The exam centers for XIC OET 2020 are Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi & Bangalore.
Q: What is the question pattern of the sections in XIC OET 2020?
A: There are 2 sections such as objective and subjective.
- Objective part- 100 marks- 1 hour- Language Skills, General Knowledge and Knowledge of Media, Logical and Analytical Skills
- Subjective part- 50 marks- 30 minutes- creativity, social values, writing skills
Q: What are the documents required at the time of counseling?
A: The documents required at the time of counseling are-
- Class 10 Mark-sheet
- Class 12 Mark-sheet
- Graduation certificate of the qualifying examination
- Migration Certificate
- Admit Card of XIC OET 2019
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10 pass certificate for verification of age
- In case result is awaited, evidence of appearing in qualifying exams
- Self-attested photocopies of all the documents