Q: What are the documents need to be attached to the application form?
A: Here is the list of required documents-
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet.
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation (BA, B Com, BSc, Engineering etc.) certificate and mark sheet
- College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Conduct certificate
- CMAT/MAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT score card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
Q: What is the application fee for KIITEE MGT 2021?
A: The fee is Rs 1250/- for one course and Rs 2500/- for two courses.
Q: What is the mode of applying for the KIITEE MGT 2021?
A: You can apply for the exam KIITEE MGT is in both online and offline mode.
Q: What is the marking scheme in KIITEE MGT 2021?
A: +3 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for each incorrect answer.