SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form:
SRMJEEE 2020 application form has been made available by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST) in the post offices and on its official portal. Interested candidates can fill the form both in online as well as offline mode. Candidates have to check the SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam.
- The online application is for admission to B.Tech programmes offered in SRM IST Chennai, SRM University - Sonepat, Haryana SRM University - AP Amaravati.
- SRMJEEE 2020 is mandatory for the applicant to join in B.Tech Programs
- Application Form Fee is Rs.1100/-and it is Non-Refundable.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- NRI/PIO/OCI candidates are also eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2020
- The fully submitted application will be kept open for editing, except for Email ID and mobile number till February 28, 2020
- Course preference is collected for statistical purpose only, the final decision on course selection would be made on the day of counselling
- Successfully registered candidates can download the SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card on the availability date
Step 1. Registration:
- Go to the official website of SRM University
- On the right-hand corner click on "B.Tech" in the "Admission 2020" section
- Fill the registration form by providing the following details:
- Mobile Number
- Any Password of Your Choice
- Choose State
- Choose City
- Enter Text As Shown Above in a Box
- Click on “REGISTER”
4. Now you will receive a verification link in your email
5. Click on the given link in email for Verification and verify your email address
Step 2. Filling Application Form:
1. Go to the official website of SRM University
2. On the right-hand corner click on "B.Tech" in the "Admission 2020" section
3. Click on the "Log in" link
4. provide your registered email and password
5. Select Desired Course & then click on "APPLY NOW"
6. Provide all the details in the “COURSE SELECTION” section such as:
I. Campus preference
II. Select program
III. Test city preference
7. Provide all details in "APPLICANT DETAILS" section such as:
II. Residing country
III. Personal details
8. Provide all details in the "PARENT DETAILS" section
9. Complete the “ADDRESS DETAILS”
10. Provide all the details in "ACADEMIC DETAILS"
Step 3. Uploading Documents:
- Upload the scanned images of the following documents:
- Recent Photograph (Maximum Size per soft file of image- 500 kb)
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Copy of 10th Mark-sheet
- Scanned Copy of 12th Mark-sheet
Step 4. Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- through debit card/ credit card/ net-banking.
The OMR form for SRMJEEE 2020 is available on the official website and selected post offices. Candidates will have to provide self-attested scanned class 10th & class 12th mark sheet, Aadhaar card number, photograph & signature at the time of filling the form. Candidates can purchase the OMR form by paying Rs 1100 or if candidates want to pay the fee through DD, they have to send the filled application along with DD in the following address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, 603203
SRMJEEE 2020 Test Centre:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Manipur|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Tripura|
For more details about SRMJEEE Test centres, Click Here