The online application form for SRMJEEE 2021 is out today by SRM Institute of Science and Technology on their official website. The interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, www.srmist.edu.in. The application form is for B.Tech programmes offered in SRM IST Chennai, SRM University - Sonepat, Haryana and SRM University - Andhra Pradesh. The last date to apply for SRMJEEE is 31st March, 2021.
SRMJEEE 2021 dates schedule for B.Tech:
|Online Application form Ends||31st March , 2021|
|SRMJEEE Exam(Tentative)||1st or 2nd week of April, 2021|
|Result declaration of SRMJEEE 2021(Tentative)||4th week of April, 2021|
|SRM Joint counselling (Tentative)||1st or 2nd week of May, 2021|
Eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2021:
Candidates must have passed with minimum 50% aggregate in PCM along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
Candidates have a GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate(IB) diploma or IB certificate with Physics and Mathematics.
Candidates are eligible who are NRI/PIO/OCI.
How to register for SRMJEEE 2021:
- Go to the official website of SRM, www.srmist.edu.in.
- On the screen "Apply now" tab is available, click on that.
- Candidates have to register by providing their Name, email id and mobile number for verification.
- Filling the SRMJEEE form by candidates.
- Giving the academic results and pay the fees of Rs 1100 for application form of SRMJEEE which is non-refundable.
- Upload the necessary document online such as scanned signature and photograph to complete the process. Submit the SRMJEEE 2021 application form.