NEET PG 2021 Counselling:
- 50 % All India Quota seats for all State Govt. medical/dental colleges/institutes, except the state of Jammu and Kashmir as per merit of PG NEET 2021.
- For all PG seats of the Deemed Universities as per merit of PG NEET 2021.
- 50 % institutional quota seats for Central Universities of Delhi University, Aligarh Muslim University, and Banaras Hindu University.
- PG counseling for institutes of Armed Forces Medical Services.
- The state Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are participating in online counseling of All India Quota from the academic year 2020-21 onwards.
NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2021:(Tentatively)
|Registration starts||12th March 2020|
|Registration ends||22nd March 2020 (up to 11:55 PM)|
|Choice filling and locking||March 16th to 22nd 2020 (up to 11:55 PM)|
|Allotment of seats||23rd and 24th March 2020|
|Seat allotment result||25th March 2020|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||26th March to 3rd April 2020|
|Registration Starts||7th April 2020|
|Registration ends||12th April 2020|
|Preferences of colleges as well as courses||9th April to 12th April, 2020 (till 11:55 PM)|
|Counselling process||13th an 14th April 2020|
|Result of seat allotment round two||15th April 2020|
|Reporting at respective colleges||15th to 22nd April 2020|
|Transfer of non-reporting/joining or vacant AIQ seats to state admission committees||22nd April 2020, at 6:00 PM|
|Registration Starts||12th May 2020 (Ongoing)|
|Registration ends||17th May 2020|
|Filling and locking of choices||14th to 17th May 2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Processing of allotment||18th and 19th May 2020|
|Mop-up round result||20th May 2020|
|Reporting at the university/college||20th to 26th May 2020|
|Transfer of non-reporting/joining and vacant seats to Deemed/Central Universities||27th May 2020|
|Conducting stray round for deemed/central round||27th to 31st May 2020|
NEET PG 2021 Counselling
For final admissions, all the eligible candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration for Counselling
1- Visit MCC Official Website i.e. mcc.nic.in
2- Click on ‘NEET PG Counselling Registration’ link
3- Enter details – Application Number, Roll Number, DOB, and Name.
4- Click on ‘Submit’ button
Types of Merit List in NEET PG 2021:
Documents Required For NEET PG 2021 Counselling
- NEET PG 2021 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate(10th&12th)
- Graduation Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Counselling call letter.
- Recent passport size Photographs.
NEET PG 2021 Merit List
- All India NEET PG 2021 rank: This is the overall merit position for all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET PG 2021 exam.
- All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position for all the candidates who have appeared in the exam. All over India, 50% seats are reserved for MD/ MS/ Post-Graduate diploma courses
- All India 50% quota Category rank: All over India, 50% seats are reserved for MD/ MS/ Post-Graduate diploma courses for the students who fall in a category of SC/ ST/ OBC.
- State quota/ Private Medical Colleges/ Deemed University/ AFMS Rank: Seats are reserved for the students with state quota rank, state category rank, and rural posting etc shall be determined by designated agency/ authority of the concerned state/ university as per applicable regulations and reservation policies.
- All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Trivandrum
Latest Notification on Reporting to Allotted Colleges
- The Results of NEET PG 2021 Counselling Round 1 has been declared. The aspirants are likely to start reporting to the allocated institutes as per schedule.
- Keeping in view the observance of many holidays, the colleges are directed to keep admission counters open on holidays. This is to ensure that the candidates are not facing any difficulties in admission.
- At the time of admission, colleges are also instructed to take only the transaction charges (10% of annual fee) for candidates who have selected for upgrading in the next round. And, in case the candidates get upgraded, the documents should be handed over back to the candidates as early as possible and fees must be refunded if any.
- In case any allotted candidate is not in a position to bring the Demand Draft (DD) in view of the bank holidays, he/she may be given provisional admission on the basis of post-dated cheque/ Undertaking. This is done to avoid any inconvenience to the candidate.
- In case of any discrepancy regarding fees/Bond Information etc., the candidates are requested to confirm the same from the college authorities before reporting.
Latest Notification regarding Counselling Exit Policy
- With respect to certain queries being raised by the candidates regarding exit policy in Round 1, the following points have been given on the official website. And the same can be noted down by the candidates.
- Candidates who have been allotted any seat under AIQ/Central University, if they do not report or join to the allotted institute will be allotted free exit. That means aspirants will be reimbursed back with his/her Refundable Tuition Fee as per his eligibility directly to his account in due course of time. However, the candidate will not be eligible for participating in further rounds of counselling.