The admit card for NEET MDS (Master in Dental Surgery) will released today 9th December, 2020 by National Board of Examination (NBE) on their official website.The candidates who had registered for NEET MDS 2021 can download the admit card by visiting the official website of NBE, www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates will be informed through sms/ alerts on registered Email Id and mobile number. The admit card will also contain the test centres in details. The result of NEET MDS 2021 will be declared on 31st December, 2020.
The NEET MDS 2021 exam will be held on 16th December, 2020 through CBT (Computer Based Test) mode decided by NBE regarding this Covid-19 pandemic situations.Every year NBE (National Board of Examination) conducted NEET MDS which is a single entrance examination for admissio into Master in Dental Surgery (MDS) in various government and private colleges in India.
Click here: NEET MDS 2021 syllabus, exam pattern and Cut off
How to download the NEET MDS 2021 Admit card:
- Visit the official website of NBE, nbe.edu.in.
- Candidate can login by providing their User ID and Password.
- the admit card of NEET MDS 2021 will appear and check the details.
- Download and Take a print of admit card for NEET MDS exam.
- Candidates have to affix a latest passport size photograph on the admit card.
Click here:NEET MDS 2021 details about admit card , result and counseling