The application correction window of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2021 has opened by the National Board of Education. Aspirants who had applied for this medical examination can edit the application form by visiting the official website, nbe.edu.in. The correction window facility is available up to 21st March 2021.
Aspirants can make any changes to information entered in the application form that they want to do. The fields which can be edited are - Date of Birth, Gender, Category of the candidate, Physical Disability Status and EWS status. The following are field which will remain non-editable in the application form:
- Name of the aspirant
- Email Id
- Test City
|Correction window availability||19th March 2021 to 21st March 2021|
|Admit card downloading||12th April 2021|
|Exam date||18th April 2021|
|Result announcement||31st May 2021|
To edit in the application form here are the steps:
- Visit the official website, nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the link "Correction window of NEET PG 2021" showing on the screen.
- Aspirants now can log in by giving their User name and password.
- They can make the changes in the application form.
- Check twice before submitting the form.
- save the changes and submit them.
Also read: Popular Medical Entrances 2021