Candidates who have applied for the NEET 2020 and have qualified for seats under AIQ may register for mcc.nic.in counseling until 3:00 PM, while the process of payment & option filling/locking can be done until 11:59 PM. For enrollment to all government medical and dental colleges with 15 percent seats. MCC is advising eligible NEET aspirants for 100 percent seats in Deemed and Central University, ESIC, AFMC, AIIMs, and JIPMER seats.
MCC NEET counseling enrollment 2020 and option filling are available until.
As per the official program issued by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS). In addition, MCC has published two lists of qualifying applicants for NRI who can register for the NEET 2020 round-one counseling process.
The MCC will announce on November 5 the outcome of the first seat allotment. Candidates would be expected to report to the organization concerned.
Candidates who want to know the registration procedure for NEET UG counseling 2020 must follow the instructions below.
- Check out the official mcc.nic.in website
- Tap on the tab for "new registration".
- Enter requested information as written on their NEET 2020 report card, such as roll number, registration number, gender, mother's name, and date of birth.
- Pay the NEET 2020 advisory fee online via credit/debit card or Internet banking.
- Fill out the course list and offer the college/institute preferences. Candidates must remember that the number of options a candidate can make is not limited.
- Applicants need to secure the options before 11:59 PM today after joining the choices. The options will be automatically locked on the last date if any nominee fails to do so.
More details: NIRF Ranking: Check the List of Top Medical Colleges