The DAF (Detailed Application Form) for UPSC CMS (Combined Medical Services Examination) 2020 is out by UPSC on 24th November, 2020 at their official web portal. The written qualified candidates can login by providing their Roll Number and password used at the time of registered before by visting official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.
The UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) has conducted CMS 2020 (Common Medical Service Examination) to fill the vacancies in various department. The last date for candidates to fill DAF for UPSC CMS 2020 is 4th December, 2020 (Till 06:00 PM).
Click here: Direct link for non registered candidates
Steps to fill the DAF for UPSC CMS 2020:
- Visit the official website of UPSC, www.upsconline.nic.
- The candidates can click on CMS (Common Medical Service examination) 2020 link for filling the DAF form.
- Registered candidates can login by UPSC Roll no and password. For new candidates link is given above for direct register.
- The candidates must check the eligibilty for different post before filling the form. The necessary documents to be uploaded by candidates and pay the fees for DAF of CMS 2020.
- The candidates can submit the form after preview .
Know more: Information related to filling the form of UPSC CMS 2020, Eligibility and age relaxation.