NTA has given the option to challenge the answer key of NEET 2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) from 27 - 29 September 2020. To challenge the answer key, candidates have to log in and pay an amount of Rs 1000 (Per Question), which will be refunded if the challenge is found to be correct. On 29th September. Challenges can be done till 2 PM and Fees can be paid till 4 PM. The provisional answer key was released on 28th September 2020.
Steps to Challenge the NEET 2020 Answer Key:
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET 2020
- Click on "Key Challenge" in the "Current Events" section
- Provide your application number and password, and log in
- Click on "Apply for Key Challenge"
- Select the question(s) you want to challenge by clicking on the box next to it
- Select the correct answer according to you
- Provide remarks to justify your answer
- Check all details properly and then click on "Submit"
- Pay the required amount (Rs 1000 per question) through debit card/credit card/net banking
- Take a print out of the confirmation slip for future use
To challenge NEET 2020 Answer Key, Click Here
NEET 2020 Important Dates
|Exam Date||13 September 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key released||26 September 2020|
|Challenging the answer key||27 September (2 PM) - 29 September (2 PM) 2020|
|Result declaration||12 October 2020 (Tentative)|
NEET 2020 Application Form Correction Window Open till 30 September. Check Here
About NEET 2020:
NEET (UG) 2020 was successfully conducted by NTA on 13th September in pen and paper mode. Around15.9 lakh candidates appeared the exam at different exam centers in India. The conducting authorities ensured the implementation of proper precautionary measures like Social Distancing, and Sanitized environment for students during the exam.